Thursday, January 15, 2004

The power of the "F" word
It still amazes me how scared we, as a society, are of the word "fuck." I wonder if other curse words are jelous because all of the attention given to the word "fuck." It seems like there's little else that will evoke a respose like the old "F-dash-dash-dash." It's almost like if the word is uttered in public, on the airwaves or appears in print frogs will begin raining from the fucking sky, peoples fucking ears will start bleeding and the whole fucking world will come to an end. Fuck!

BTW, if anyone has a copy of my dirty words column from the DM let me know. I'd like to get a copy of it. I don't even remember exactly when it ran. If you know that, that'd be great too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home