Monday, September 15, 2003

Those lying liars!
I finally picked up a copy of Al Franken's "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right." I must say that Franken has outdone himself with this one. I must admit that I have been a big fan of Al's ever since the early days of Saturday Night Live. With his move into politics and political humor, especially since "Rush Limbaugh Is A Big Fat Idiot," he seems to have hit a natural stride. Now this book isn't for everyone and I realize that I am much further to the left than many of those who read my Blog, but, I think there are parts of the book that everyone, except Bill Reilly and the person who might read it to Dubya, might find amusing.

Just a few short weeks until Michael Moore's new book "Dude, Where's My Country," hits the bookstores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home