Friday, January 23, 2004

No sleep Data...
I read an article today, actually yesterday since it's well past 1 a.m. and I have spent the last 8 hours playing with Garage band, that sleep is supposed to help one's creativity. Oh, the irony.

BTW, I've made it my mission in life to make the ultimate 80s song using just the prerecorded loops in Garage Band. Then I'm going to make the ultimate 80s movie about a nerdy alien who falls in love with the most beautiful girl at his high school, but as luck would have it, the Russians invade just as he gets his classic 1950s car repaired and he has to take the car back in time to save the girl of his dreams from an evil Russian ski instructor. There's a training montage and he beats the ski instructor but in the end he actually falls in love with the girl who has been his his best friend, who is disguised as a man, but comes clean to him when they have to serve Saturday detention on her 16th birthday.

If they made prerecorded loops for iMovie, I could probably put this movie together, like totally in a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home