Sunday, October 10, 2004

Must see TV

I can't remember the last time I watched a television series on ABC. In fact, I can't remember the last time I watched anything on ABC, but so far I've come across two new series that are off to a promising start. Lost, the adventures of a group of survivors of a plane crash on a deserted island, is off to a realy good start in the first three episodes. So far, it's managed to stay creepy. It's well written and has yet to get into any of the regular deserted island cliches.



The second show just premiered last week, and to be honest, there are two reasons I decided to watch it. The first is that it starred one of my favorite TV icons, the second is because my wife is in law school. Boston Legal, which stars William Shatner, James Spader and co-stars Rene Auberjonois, was funny, weird and very entertaining. I've never like lawyer TV shows, including Perry Mason and L.A. Law, (okay, I did kind of like that sci-fi lawyer series last spring Century City, but realized it was kind of silly), but I think this one's going to be pretty good. And I readily admitt that I probably would be watching it if it weren't for Shatner.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home