Sunday, October 10, 2004

Trek redux

I downloaded and watched the lastest episode from Star Trek: New Voyages, In Harm's Way, last night. It was pretty good. An improvement over the first episode, which I also thought was pretty good. My only real complaint about the story was that it was a little jumbled, especially at the end. I do hope that in the future the creators get a little more origonal with the stories. The first episode, Come What May, seemed way too much like a Q episode. The second episode brought back too many elements from the first three seasons.



The special effects were pretty good, the acting was better and Kirk's hairdoo seemed to have calmed down a little bit. I hope this group keeps up their effort and continues to put out new episodes, maybe at even a little quicker pace than once a year. With some of the backing they seem to be getting now, maybe that will be possible.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home