Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MacJams music update


While I encourage all my devoted reader(s) (the plural is optimistic) to visit my MacJams site, (see the link on the side), but I also encourage people to check out some of my favorite musicians on the site. From time to time I'll promote these artists and songs.

Here are two of my favorites - Peter Greenstone (pgreenstone) and Rebsie Fairholm (Rebsie).

Peter's music page can be found here: pgreenstone, and his latest tune is here: Stars on My Ceiling.

It's one of the best songs I've come across on MJ. Listen to all his stuff. It's well worth it.

Rebsie's music page can be found here: Rebsie.

She has done a number of colaberations with MacJammer Mandolinquent including this one: The Unquiet Grave.

She does wonderful versions of traditional English folk tunes in addition to the origonals she has written and performed.

Check 'em out, people. And don't forget, you can download lots of great music from MacJams.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home