Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Speaking of bitching about Star Trek
Ok. I finally got around to watching the last two episodes of Enterprise, and I must say that I thought the conclusion of the Xindi arc was probably one the highlights of the series so far...

...until...

...about the last 15 minutes of the season finale.

Sure a lot of the entire Xindi arc was borrowed from previous Trek series. Sure it was just a pale comparison of the Ward with the Dominion. Sure they had to include stupid time travel episodes. (Have I ever mentioned I hate the way Trek handles time travel.) But the series definitely got better and this past season was pretty fun.

All I can say is that the alien Nazi cliff hanger better pay off. And maybe with the reshuffling that's being done within Viacom and its companies, some of the stale folks in charge of the Trek franchise will be distanced from the show. If not, the new Battlestar Galactica series starts early in 2005, 24 has been renewed for a fourth season, and I've finally started watching Stargate SG1 after eight years on the air and it ain't too bad. (Most of the time, anyway.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home