Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Latest obsession
A lot of times I tend to start obsessing on a TV show long after it's debuted, The X-Files for example, it was almost an entire season before I watched the first episode. But, I think the time I've waited before watching my latest obsession might be a record - 7 seasons.

A couple of weeks ago, I was too tire, to lazy or too bored to change the channel, so I sat on the couch and watched a Stargate SG1 marathon. Though the Sci Fi Channel shows 30 or 40 episodes a day, I've never actually watched the show. The four episodes I watched that evening tweeked my curiosity and so I set the Tivo up to start recording. I admit that I am a fan of the original movie. It wasn't rocket surgery, but it was a fun movie and I've found that the series is much the same. After watching it the past couple of weeks, I'm still not completely sure what all is going on because the episodes tend to bounce around from season to season. Some episodes are pretty good, some are so formulaic you can guess what's going to happen after the first five minutes, and there are a lot of flashback episodes. Overall, I'd say it's just as good as Voyager was, so what the hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home